- We collect Information that you provide directly to us, including Information that you provide when you register for the Website or purchase products through this website. Information we request may include, without limitation, name, email address, date of birth or other information. We need this Information to verify our right to permit your use of this site, based upon your age and applicable law, to provide products, services or information you request, to contact you in connection therewith, or as further described herein. We may retain this Information for other uses as more fully set forth below;
- We collect Information related to your submission of orders or other submitted requests, including Information necessary to bill you and to administer and deliver to you any products or activate any services purchased or licensed, as applicable, through this Website;
- Text marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send text messages about our store, new products, and other updates. Updates include Checkout Reminders. Webhooks will be used to trigger the Checkout Reminders messaging system.
- We may record log data in connection with your use of the Website, including Information from your device, its software and your activity on the Website; and
- We may use "cookies" or other persistent identifiers to enhance your experience and gather Information about visitors and visits to or use of the Website. Your web browser can be set to notify you when a cookie is received so that you may choose whether to accept it. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Personally Identifying Information
Compliance with California Law
We do not knowingly sell, and are not engaged in, the business of selling your Information or PII to third parties. We may share your Information or PII with service providers who provide services for our, and/or your benefit, for example, we must share Information or PII for the purpose of: information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, analyzing data and trends, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These service providers are obligated to protect your Information.
At times, Simpliperfume may provide third parties and/or service providers with certain Information and PII to provide, or improve, our products and services, including to deliver products, or to help Simpliperfume market to consumers. When we do this, we require those third parties and/or service providers to handle it in accordance with relevant laws. Information and PII will not intentionally be shared by us with third parties and/or service providers for their marketing purposes or for a subsequent sale without our consent. However, Information and PII collected by unrelated third parties and/or service providers are governed by their privacy practices and we encourage you to learn about the specifics of their privacy practices.
You have the right under California law to request your Information and PII, subject to certain reasonable restrictions. The Information and PII we maintain (as described herein), will be provided to you upon reasonable request within forty-five (45) days unless we inform you that additional time is needed to comply with your request. You can request your Information and PII for any purpose, including to request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if Pipsnacks is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. We may also decline aspects of deletion or access requests if we believe doing so would undermine our legitimate use of data for anti-fraud and security purposes as described earlier. A formal request for your Information and PII may be made directly to Simpliperfume via the following methods: by emailing email@example.com.
Compliance with Nevada Law
To the extent applicable, Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to Pipsnacks via the following methods: by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Use of Collected Information
In addition to the foregoing, we may use Information, including, but not limited to, PII, to:
- Help to establish and verify the identity of users;
- Create, maintain, administer and service users' accounts;
- Deliver products and provide services and support to users;
- Process authorized transactions and communicate with you about these transactions;
- Analyze the use of and improve our Website, including tailoring it to users’ preferences;
- Provide users with product or service updates and other important notices;
- Respond to your questions, inquiries, comments and instructions;
- Maintain, evaluate, and improve the security and integrity of our systems, including detection of potential fraud;
- Communicate with you about promotions you may enter on our websites;
- Provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications;
- Send you information about our products, special offers and promotions, if you request that we send you such information; and/or
- Obtain professional advice regarding our obligations or rights.
Required Disclosure of PII
Privacy And Third-Party Links/Applications
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your Information:
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Information/PII, we cannot guarantee the security of any Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of your Information, including PII, is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Our Policy Toward Children
The Website is not directed to persons under 18 years of age. In accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, including, but not limited to, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (U.S.), we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information, we recommend that you us contact by email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with PII, we will take steps to delete such information from our files. California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see the “Compliance with California Law” Section above for more information.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGING MARKETING PROGRAM
We respect your privacy. We will only use information you provide through the Program to transmit your mobile messages and respond to you, if necessary. This includes, but is not limited to, sharing information with platform providers, phone companies, and other vendors who assist us in the delivery of mobile messages. we do not sell, rent, loan, trade, lease, or otherwise transfer for profit any phone numbers or customer information collected through the program to any third party. Nonetheless, We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect Our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide Us information in connection with the Program, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information. You agree not to use a false or misleading name or a name that you are not authorized to use. If, in Our sole discretion, We believe that any such information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or you have opted into the Program for an ulterior purpose, We may refuse you access to the Program and pursue any appropriate legal remedies.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits Users of the Program that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of the information you provide through the Program to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the following address:
Simpliperfume - a site owned and operated by the AI Company Inc
10 Rydal Road,
Post box 10357, Princeton, NJ 08540